Discussions under ACORD XML 2.x

Policy Transaction

first post: jamiesteward wrote: Several implementers need to represent a Policy Transaction as a re...

PolicyNotify question mark replacement.

first post: natewaite wrote: In AL3, if ??? are sent then existing data for that element is to...

Coverage Options and Available Limits

first post: natewaite wrote: JOIN THE DISCUSSION - Coverage Options - There was a good discussio...

latest post: jamiesteward wrote: As discussed previously; the presence of the aggregate indicates t...

answered by: jamiesteward wrote: Hi everyone, I've tweaked the above example into what looks like a ...

PolicyInfo Replaces PersPolicy CommlPolicy etc..

first post: natewaite wrote: <?xml version="1.0"?> <PolicyInfo> <PolicyNumber>string</Policy...

ItemIdInfo RESTFUL linking

first post: natewaite wrote: Below I have included links to samples for ItemIdInfo represented i...

latest post: natewaite wrote: I have created a OPENAPI JSON Schema for the Link aggregate. [Link...

Using periods in names with JSON

first post: StevenWilliams wrote: Received a lecture from a vendor this morning that I will throw out...

latest post: natewaite wrote: Correct there will be no need for com. extensions inside of 2.0 or ...

CoverageAvailable Usage and possible extension

first post: mnyerges wrote: We have already begun implementing some of the ideas around the nee...

latest post: micacooper wrote: I will try to look at this later when I have more time. We looked a...

Collapsing Complex Hierachies for Resource and JSON Object models

first post: Nwaite wrote: Overview Current resource aggregates have other grouped info for re...

latest post: natewaite wrote: Cliff, I am so glad that you are joining the party, I have heard...

Customer Relationship/Account

first post: dannyblood wrote: In regard to the Account/Party modeling discussion yesterday on the...

latest post: jamiesteward wrote: Here's a first pass at creating an AccountRq message. I simply add...

Follow-up to our discussion on combining multiple business capabilities and/or messages in a single ACORD transaction

first post: StevenWilliams wrote: In Transaction Spec WG last week we broached the subject of things ...